General Business Terms for Events and Seminars
You can register by filling in a form enclosed to the seminar catalogue, by post, fax, and email but also informally with Werner Seeger Qualitätsmanagement Romania SRL (WSQR SRL). After announcing yourself on the phone please hand in a written confirmation later on. You will receive written confirmation of participation.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations must be sent in writing to email@example.com.
- A processing fee of 75% of the registration fee will be charged for cancellations after 21st of October 2019.
- A processing fee of 90% of the registration fee will be charged for cancellations after 4th of November of
- There is no refund for cancellations that are not received in writing or for cancellations received after 15thof November 2019.
- If for different reasons your attendance is cancelled, you may of course hand over the registration to another colleague in your company, by announcing in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration as a delegate for this event constitutes the acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Werner Seeger Managementul Calităţii România.
- Please note that you must also personally cancel any hotel booking you have made by contacting directly the hotel, independently of cancelling your delegate registration.
- We reserve the right to make changes. We reserve the right to cancel the event, in case of low participation or otherwise. In such a case we guarantee a refund of the participation fee, without deduction. Further damage claims are excluded. In addition we reserve the right to make changes to the programme.
You may of course hand over the registration to another colleague in your company. Requests to WSQR SRL for the implementation of company training courses and similar events such as consulting services are binding.
WSQR SRL reserves the right, also in the case of confirmed events for organizational or other serious reasons (if too few participants) to cancel the event up to three days beforehand. However, we do our best in such a case to offer alternatives. If the event fails – for example in the case of force majeure – claims for recourse cannot be imputed to WSQR SRL.
The necessary conditions for attendance to the event can be seen in the seminar description. WSQR SRL reserves the right not to admit a participant to an event if it is obvious, they do not fulfil the requirements.
The terms and conditions are to be found along with our current price list. At training courses and similar events such as consulting services the conditions of the dedicated offer are available. Intermittent attendance does not incur a lower seminar price. All prices are subject to applicable VAT.
The invoicing procedure occurs on the last day of the course. Payment is due within ten days of the invoice date.
Running of the seminar
The seminar location is in the seminar description or provided in the timetable (in the case of corporate events in the offer or confirmation of order). We reserve the right to change the location of the seminar. The seminars begin at 9:00 and comprise 8 classes of 45 minutes per day. In the seminars organized in hotels, the seminar times will be set separately according to topic. Lastly, the information in the confirmation of registration is valid.
The participant or customer, respectively, must ensure about accommodation during an event. If for an event or seminar the hotel reservation (or the accommodation, respectively) is provided through WSQR SRL, this is on behalf of the customer. The special conditions offered by WSQR SRL shall be communicated to the participant, or customer, respectively.
WSQR SRL is liable to the participant/customer only for intentional and grossly negligent conduct. The personal liability of employees or sub-contractors, working as agents for WSQR SRL, is excluded. WSQR SRL is not liable for indirect damage (e.g. consequential damage, damage to property or loss of profit), nor for loss of data and/or programmes. All claims for compensation are subject to being statute-barred after 12 months.
WSQR SRL undertakes to handle any information – irrespective of its type – concerning business and/or internal issues of the participant/customer confidentially. The participant/customer agrees to the processing of their data, which applies to the aim of the contract, and for keeping the customers and interested parties updated. However, they may give up this right at any time.
Place of jurisdiction
The place of jurisdiction for any contention within or in connection with the terms of the contract with WSQR SRL is Sibiu.